Discovery Informs a Powerful Vision for a Digital-first Future State
Tech-Azur’s Transformation Executive Advisor began this engagement by conducting an assessment of the current state of the Milrose organization, including analysis of the core business model, the numerous professional services offered by the firm and the plethora of complex long-running manual processes required to fulfill them, the legacy systems in place to support the operation, etc.
The insights revealed by this Discovery stage also benefitted significantly from a carefully planned and executed customer outreach program with Tech-Azur’s in-person participation, identifying specific current state pain points, under-served customer expectations and other areas for future improvements, all derived from onsite discussions with these key end customers, in their offices. A valuable byproduct for Milrose was this genuine demonstration, to their valued customers, of just how seriously they were focused on Customer Success, empowering these customers to become direct participants in the Digital Transformation which Milrose had embarked upon.
By holistically surveying the entire business, its services, operations and staffing, finances, customers, and the competitive landscape, Tech-Azur was able to formulate a comprehensive Digital Business Transformation Roadmap that served as the True North for the extensive, 18 month path ahead. Key points on this roadmap included:
- Tailored application of Tech-Azur’s Digital Transformation Methodology, supported by direct Founder lead by example and a true ‘bottom up’ approach to employee participation, recognition and reward.
- The introduction of the Digital Organization concept, emphasizing the streaming of information management, enhanced communications externally and effective collaboration internally, and an insatiable quest to automate routine tasks for scale, efficiencies and the industry’s highest service quality.
- Establishment of effective ways to gather and collaborate in real-time with current data on every aspect of the business was also a high priority for the Founders and their Leadership Team. The Roadmap defined how to achieve a competitive edge by effectively collecting, analyzing, and utilizing data to inform decision-making across Milrose.
- Development of an entirely new, bespoke, Digital Operations & Project Management Platform was core to the Transformation Roadmap. This platform would need to include all the key roles from across the firm and would fully integrate:
• Executive Management & Leadership Dashboards for real-time data visibility.
• A sophisticated ‘Proposal Wizard’ to support and automate the complex Sales process.
• Realtime Operational Project Management to support and automate fulfillment.
• Seamless Document Management, connecting highly regulated physical documents and e-signatures with their digital-twins with the Platform.
• An entirely new Financial/Accounting System with seamless integration for Sales, AP/AR, Reporting and Compliance.